Friday, July 17, 2009

Packed and ready to go get our boy!

Well, we have packed our bags, lined up the dog sitter (thanks Shawna),and are ready to go. Inspite of packing for 3 and playing courier for a family who adopted from Umit 2 years ago, we are way under the weight limit. I may have to do some more shopping in order to keep stuff from moving around in the suitcases for the trip home.

One of the in-country coordinators had a baby and we happen to know one of the families she worked with. The family asked if we would deliver a baby gift for them. We were a little concerned at the size of the gift at first but once we got everything pack we had plenty of room.

It is around 7:30am on Saturday in Taraz currently. We should arrive their around 9am on Monday morning. So in about 48hrs we should be reconnected with our son and find out when we officially get to spring him from Umit and bring him back to the hotel with us. I still can't believe we are that close. It seemed like this moment would never get here.

We will definetly post while in Taraz but I'm not sure if we will be able to from Almaty since I don't even know where we are staying. I would hope that internet access would be easier in Almaty since it is a big city but I won't know until we get there.

Next post either Frankfurt or Taraz!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter