
We awoke this morning to a wintery mix which gradually turned to snow. Lukas thought it was great fun as you can tell. He pulled up the cover of the grill and snagged the grill brush out of it and than began cleaning the snow off the grill cover and the deck with it. I figured if he wanted to clear snow I'd give him the shovel and let him have at it.
We didn't get to enjoy it for too long because we were headed to the Eastern Shore to spend the weekend with some of my family. It was Midnight Madness in St. Michaels. My mother, SIL and I have started a tradition of going to dinner, browsing the stores and hanging out in the cold waiting for the drawing. The last two years it has snowed as we drove down. No snow on their side, just rain.
Enjoy the photos...




No comments:
Post a Comment