Sunday, December 6, 2009

Getting ready for Santa

We arrived home to find several inches of snow had fallen and the sun hadn't melted it all away yet. Driving down the street seeing the Christmas decorations and the snow on the ground and in the trees made it really feel like the Christmas season. It is hard to believe it is already here and that we have Lukas with us this year, finally! We decided it was time we got around to actually putting ornaments on the tree and decorating the mantel. Santa can't fill the stockings if they aren't hanging up! Decorating a tree with a 3 year old helper is quite the experience for us but the tree turned out ok. He got a kick out of helping us (and I mean helping!!) carry the boxes upstairs and pull everything out! We opted to put the kid friendly train under the tree this year since Lukas likes to TOUCH everything. Here is the end result with our very own impish elf.





Lukas - Don't touch the train!


I sorry, I just can't help myself!



I promise to try and do better...


HO,HO,HO!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter