Sunday, December 20, 2009

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas

They were forecasting for blizzard like conditions all day Saturday and they didn't disappoint. I was downstairs when Lukas woke up and I heard the usual groans he makes when he first wakes up followed by whoaaa and then the scurry of litte feet running back up the stairs. He went to get his shoes so he could go outside!

I managed to get him into his snowsuit and boots and out he went through the basement door. This was 7:30 in the morning! It had started snowing some time during the night.




Our little helper, helping papa shovel snow for the second time of the morning...


Wayne finally got the chance to wear his christmas present from last year when we thought we would be in Kazakhstan during the winter.


Since most everyone else was inside the dogs got a chance to come out front and have some fun too. They're playing with our neighbors dog, Rudy.




Lukas wasn't about to let the snow keep him from riding his trike...






We had to make him come inside. As you can see he was not happy about it...


He brightened up when we made cookies!




Got to look cool while working in the snow...




In the afternoon the rest of the neighborhood was out playing...



This was 9 o'clock in the evening...and it was still snowing.


It is suppose to stay in the 30s all week with another possible storm on Christmas Eve, so I guess the snow will be sticking around for Christmas this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter