Tuesday, April 7, 2009

One week till take off!

Well, this time next week we will hopefully be all settled in on our Luftansa flight headed to Frankfurt for the first half of our journey to Kaz. We made one last trip to the stores to get the last of what we should need. If we didn't get it, we aren't going to! We'll just make due with what we have and get what we can in Taraz. Afterall, they do have grocery stores, pharmacies and other stores there.

It appears that all we have left to do is alot of laundry so we have clean clothes to take with us, clean the house and pack. I believe everything else is done or in order. With all the items we have in our staging area (seems to have double since my last post) I feel like we are taking a mini walmart with us. Good thing we aren't planning to take a lot of clothes with us.

Thanks to my wonderful co-workers I have all my duties covered during my absence and have managed to complete the major projects that had deadlines for while I am gone. Just one last major project to complete which I should be able to get done by COB on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter