At Lukas' old school they were attempting to wean him off of naps since he won't get one in all day Kindergarten. New school, cold turkey. He did great the first day and was really excited to be there.
Day two, I show up and head out to the playground to get him. I'm looking all over but don't see him any where. Lots of places to hide. So, I ask one of his new playmates. He couldn't find him either. Next one of the staff start looking for him. I wasn't to concerned because I know he can't leave the building on his own with the security set-up they have.
So, where was Lukas, curled up in a ball, inside a cube in the corner of his classroom sound asleep. His class had just gone outside. The staff was more shaken than I was. We were suppose to go to Karate but class had started before I ever got him out the daycare door. He fell back to sleep on the way home. Can't wait to see what happens the first week of school.
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment