He loooved the dump bucket. He is the one in the Pooh bathing suit behind the girl in the rainbow suit and pink bow. He was right in the middle of it. He kept doing it over and over.
WAIT FOR IT...
HERE IT COMES...
YEAH!!!...
In between bucket dumpings he would go down the jr. slide. As soon as he came down he would run around and go back up again.
He played in there for a long time. I was ready to snag him to leave and he managed to disappear on me. I walked all around the fenced in area and couldn't find him. I called Wayne who was on the outside of the fence and didn't get an answer. The next thing I know Wayne walks up with Lukas. It appears he was looking for me. One of the lifeguard attendents was about to ask where his parents were when Wayne spotted them and just had her hand him to him over the fence. I guess that's one way to get him out. It didn't take long for Lukas to dry off and the weather was starting to get to us so it was time to make our way back to the front of the park to make chocolate bars.
No comments:
Post a Comment