Saturday, July 16, 2011

Computer Games and Lukas

Lukas' home office?....Look at that concentration! He is working hard!


No, it's his gaming room! He is playing his favorite computer game, Snowy Treasure, while watching Sid the Scienc Kid. He has moved on from the kids level to the adult level.



He had been bugging me for days to have this box. I finally unpacked it and gave it to him and this is what I found him doing with it. better than the original plan...he was going to take it upstairs to the bedroom and sleep in it that night. The boy adores large shipping boxes.

It is always entertaining to watch him play. I thought I would share with our viewing audience.

If you listen closely you will hear him saying, I'm going to get you."



Uh oh, it appears he is stuck. Translation, the little bear (or mouse as he calls it)is trapped by the attacking monsters.



Now that he has moved up to the adult level he is a bit of a sore loser...Hey, that's mommie's computer your taking your aggression out on.



And we start over. He is a little to cocky for his own good sometimes. He is saying, "Never get me."



Unfortunately, he was wrong, and as I said earlier he is not a gracious loser. "That was my last one!"...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter