Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Day at the Fair

"Headed to the Fair and looking cool!"

I'll keep this post short and cut straight to the photos since they say a picture is worth a thousand words. In summary, Lukas seemed to have a grand time at the fair petting and looking at the animals, playing with the Simmons', meeting our cousin Kevin, riding the ponies and we really only had one minor meltdown because we made him leave the John Deere toy booth in the Exhibit Hall. Let's just say the Gladhill Brothers must make a killing since their booth is right at the entrance and if you have a kid they aren't going past all those pretty green toys!

Visiting the Hands on Farming exhibit

"How do you milk this thing?"

"Nope, I'm not leaving yet!"

"I said I didn't want to leave yet!"

The Critter Barn
"Here little piggy"

"Nice little ducky"


"I don't know about getting to close to that Mama"

"Now this is more my size"


Killing time while waiting for the Simmons'

"How do you make this thing work again?"


"Getting a little too close to nap time, wake me when it's time to go."

"Did someone say pony ride?"





"The perfect ending to a perfect day"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter