Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Protection of Children Day in Kazakhstan

We received another email from the Canadian family who is currently in Taraz. June 1st was Protection of Children Day at Umit. Based on the photos Christian sent I think this is the program we watched the 4 year olds rehearsing when we were there. Lukas was not part of the program but a spectator. It appears they were all given toys as a gift at the celebration. Christian also included a short video. From what Christian described, they filled the pool in the court yard and Lukas discovered this while in the music room after the program. I have no clue what Lukas is saying but he is definitely excited to see the water in the pool. Christian thinks they went swimming later in the day.








1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting the pics. Lukas is a good looking kid. I'm excited for you both.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter