Monday, May 16, 2011

Kazapalozza Count down!

In just over 2 weeks we will be headed to St. Pete's Beach for Kazapalooza. Lukas keeps asking when we are going to be flying to Florida. So I took an idea from another Kaz mama's blog and we created a countdown chain ring.



My boy is very visual so this is a big help. He can actually see it get shorter and knows the trip is getting closer.

Looking forward to finally meeting some of the other families in person.

2 comments:

  1. We have the count down chain goint as well because Emerson comes out of his room everyday with a packed suitcase thinking that today is the day. He did tell me yetsterday "mama I wish we could fly, it is just going to be so very far in the car.." Ha, there is no way I am flying with my two four year olds:) Can't wait to meet you in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. big fan of the count down chain...and palooza too. Can't wait to see you there!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter