Sunday, April 10, 2011

Lara's birthday party at Elioak Farms

Crisis averted! T-ball got rained out so Lukas was able to go to his classmates birthday party. I new he would have fun because it was at Elioak Farms. We had gone to pick pumpkins there the first year Lukas was home. I was surprised to find that he didn't remember it. He was almost 4 the first time we went so I assumed he would remember it. It was a little chilly for an outside party but the kids managed to have fun anyway.

Lukas and Sophia E checking out the slides


Conductor Robey giving a friend a ride on the train


While visiting the animals on the farm we discovered that there was a baby lamb



The biggest hit of the day was the cow train. While in Taraz Lukas saw the Goose train that would go through town during festivals. Everytime his sees pictures of it he says he wants to ride it. From the look on his face I think this served as a good substitute.



While the kids were riding I was chatting with Sophia K's mom. I was telling her about the time Lukas said he wanted a motorcycle and Sophia K was going to ride it with him. She then relayed to me that one night Sophia told her parents that she was going to marry Lukas. She is the Sophia that is from Siberia. The "future Mrs. Robey" is the one in the car behind Lukas.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter