Friday, March 11, 2011

New meaning to "Port a Potty"

The school called around 10:30am to inform us that Lukas was sick. He had thrown up several times already. Wayne went to pick him up and take him home. By the time I got home he had been sick a few more times and was sleeping on the sofa. The bug eventually worked it's way through his system. Within less than 30 minutes he had gone through 2 sets of pants. Of course, we don't have any more pull-ups since he is a big boy now. So Wayne headed to the store to get some supplies. While he was gone Lukas insisted he couldn't put his pants back on in case he needed to go again. He was headed to the sofa and I told him he wasn't sitting on the sofa under the circumstances. So we worked out a port-a-potty until daddy got home. The bin on the table was the one he came home with from school in case he got sick in the car. I think we have both ends covered now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter