Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Out of the mouths of babes
I made a last minute decision this morning to work from home since I have some pressing computer work that needs done and I keep getting interupted at work. Lukas woke up in the wee hours and fell back to sleep in our bed. He was still sleeping soundly and I didn't want to wake him so I offered to take him to school. While he was sleeping I was working away at the computer across the hall from the bedroom. Eventually I hear, "Mommy, Daddy!" and then I couldn't make at the rest he was saying. By the time I got to the bedroom he was looking out the bedroom window and talking to himself. I called his name and he turned around and said, "that wasn't very nice," in a very frustrated tone. I asked him what he meant and he said,"leaving me here alone." Evidently when he woke up and no one answered he thought we had left him home alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment