Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Special email from Taraz today

I was blessed this morning with an email from a Canadian couple who are currently in Taraz bonding with a little boy at Umit. I had asked them to keep an eye out for him if they were outside with their little boy. Not only was Christian kind enough to send us an email letting us know how our little guy is doing but he send pictures and a short video as well. He appears to be doing just fine in our absence. I don't know if that's a good thing or not. I guess we'll see the true effect when we return and see how he reacts to us. I'm just glad he is doing well and happy. Christian also had their translator tell him that we love him and will be back soon. How lucky we are to be in contact with a family that is currently there.

They must have had these little riding toys somewhere else when we were there because I don't recall seeing them.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter