Sunday, November 28, 2010

Let the Christmas Decorating begin...

We promised Lukas that we would finally put up the tree on Friday morning. After a leisurely morning my boys put up the tree while I went out to get my fresh greens for outside. When I returned home they had the tree up waiting for decorations. I'm still not use to it taking twice as long to decorate the tree with a little one around. He loves going through the ornaments and other decorations and I find I spend half my time following what he is doing and the other half re-arranging the decorations. He tends to lump them all in one spot. This year he had a little more vertical direction to his decorating with the assist of the step stool.

A little sticker fun to keep the little impish elf busy while we got things together.




The finished product. This was pretty much all we got accomplished since we had to keep up with Lukas pulling everything out faster than we could put it together. Good thing there are several weeks until Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter