Saturday, September 4, 2010

Learning fun with Computer Cool School

Watch out for that trash can

Success, they have a sandwich

Go, go, go


Since he has gotten in to playing more with his Fisher Price Cool School computer I bought him some additional games. He now has four classrooms to choose from. His latests favorites are the Sponge Bob and Scooby Doo. He was learning to count by 10s and 2s with the math feature while helping Scooby and Shaggy fix a sandwich snack. The game involved helping the duo capture numbered bags while riding a skateboard. At the end it would tell you how fast you got from 10 to 100 or 2 to 20. I was impressed at how quickly he picked up on the fact that if you skated over the bags with arrows it would speed up the game and if you ran into/over one of the obstacles it slowed the game down. His best score was 2:30.

He also likes the art and field trip features of the games. I am always amazed at what he picks up from these games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter