Thursday, June 17, 2010

A crabby t-shirt sighting

A year ago today we left for our court trip for our adoption. On this trip we brought a bag full of t-shirts for Lukas and his group mates. Lukas wore one for his passport photo seen here...


I always look for them in pictures of blogposts from other families who have been in Taraz at Umit since then. I was beginning to suspect they had left the building until recently. I was catching up on the blog of one of the families currently in the appeal process of their adoption of a sibling pair. The oldest is now in the room Lukas was in when we were there. Low and behold, on Almat's 3rd Birthday post from January, I see the following photo....Thanks for allowing me to post this photo M.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    This is Almat's Mom and I wanted to add that we live near St. Michael, MN. Here the shirt would have to have a snowflake and say something like "sometimes cold but always cuddly"

    I appreciate so much that Lynda shared with me her photos of Umit and I found some younger photos of Almat.

    Marcia

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter