
Lukas has evidently grown just enough since christmas that he is finally able to ride his new two wheel bike he got from Santa. We got home early enough on Thursday and the weather was finally nice so I put everything else on hold and let him ride his bike. He saw our neighbor across the street testing out his new bike so he grabbed his tricycle and road around the court with him. He than began to tell Mr. Ben and his friend about his two wheel bike. Next thing I know he is trying to drag it out of the garage to bring over and show them. I decided to try and get him to ride it. We have been struggling with the fact that it has pedal brakes and he keeps pedaling backwards and stopping the bike. He finally has enough leg length to push the pedals the right direction. He was really excited he could ride his new bike. One of the boys up the street came over with his bike and rode around with him in the court.

No comments:
Post a Comment