Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Writing Is On The Wall...literally!

WE THOUGHT ABOUT FRAMING IT AND TURNING OUR GUEST ROOM INTO A GALLERY




When Lukas is quiet these days it usually means he is up to something he shouldn't be. I couldn't get to angry because I did it when I was his age, it's just that I used crayons and not sharpees! Quentin, thank goodness for P&G Magic Eraser! It got it all off the walls, the t.v., the window sill, the window and the furniture without messing up the paint or finish on the dresser.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha! A sharpie. Wow. My girls have done it with crayons and markers. After that I went and threw out all the permanent ones and got washable. This was definitely a reminder that I better weed out those permanent ones again! I LOVE magic erasers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should send this to P&G customer service. What a great testimonial for their product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently heard on the radio (Mom's Tip) that a $1 bill will get sharpie off ANYTHING. Something to do with the paper and the chemical in the print. So if you don't have an magic eraser you could use a $1 bill. :-)

    We love watching Anton. Thank you for keeping your blog going!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter